Inside out smores bark is one of the best new ways to eat smores! Enjoy it on ice cream, in milkshakes, between two graham crackers, and more!
If there’s one thing that has a permanent spot in our pantry every single summer it’s graham crackers, Hershey bars, and marshmallows. We use s’mores as an excuse to start a fire in the backyard at least twice a week and they’re always part of our supplies when we visit the property up north. Because nothing says summer like a gooey marshmallow oozing out from crunchy graham crackers and sweet chocolate.
We’ve tried them lots of different ways including this amazing dip and with Reese’s instead of Hershey bars but this bark might be a new household favorite. It’s stupid easy, has only 3 ingredients, and serves a crowd. If it gets that far. This stuff is good. Amazingly addictingly good. I left it in the fridge for a couple days and had to fight off the roommate in order to snap a couple photos before she ate it all!
It’s amazing at room temperature but I personally preferred it cold so the marshmallow fluff stayed a little firmer. If you’re not a fan of how gooey straight up marshmallow whip is you can mix in some melted white chocolate so it’ll hold some shape better.
This inside out s’mores bark is the bees knees. I might even confess that I took a piece of this bark, stuck it between two graham crackers and microwaved it for 10 seconds for a delicious take on the traditional s’more. You could even break the pieces up even smaller and mix them into ice cream! Oh, or milkshakes! Ooooo or even greek yogurt if you’re feeling adventurous. However, whenever you decide to enjoy them think warm summery campfire thoughts!
- 24 oz milk chocolate chips
- 8 oz marshmallow fluff
- 2 sheets of graham crackers, crushed
- In a double boiler or microwave safe bowl melt chocolate chips until smooth.
- Spread half the melted chocolate over a silicone baking mat or lined baking sheet and put in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
- Microwave marshmallow fluff for 15-30 seconds until it can be easily stirred and spread over set chocolate. Leave a lip of about 1/2 an inch to allow the warm fluff to spread without overflowing onto the baking mat. Put into the fridge to set for about 15 minutes.
- Pour remaining melted chocolate over the marshmallow fluff and immediately top with crushed graham crackers. Allow to set in the fridge for another 15-20 minutes before breaking into pieces and serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.